Monday, July 4, 2011

Discouraging news!

Our 4 embies that were in the lab are not doing well. Two have arrested and the others have not made it to the blast stage. The lab techs are going to give them until tomorrow to get to the blast stage but don't seem hopeful. This is so discouraging because if they couldn't make it to blast then I am assuming that my little embies inside of me are struggling too. I am bummed and feeling a bit hopeless. Trying to keep my head up but wondering what comes next!

5 comments:

  1. dont lose hope, it is possible that the embryos just do better inside of you vs in the lab or the ones that they transferred were the higher quality embryos. Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know it's so hard to feel hopeful when you hear news like this. Envision those embabies inside you burrowing in your nice cushy lining and sticking away....that's all you need to concentrate on right now. In the meantime....we're here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with cgd. The ones you transferred were the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry about the embies in the lab. This does not mean that your embies inside you are hurting at all!!! Try to think good thoughts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOtally understand this feeling, but just know that they put the best inside you so there's no reason to believe that they still aren't growing. I'm sending all my positive thoughts to you.

    ReplyDelete