Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Is this what a period should be like?????

This is my first period since my surgery and I thought for some strange reason it would be pain free. I really shouldn't complain because it is much better but definitely not painless. Usually I have cramps starting at least a week before and this time it was only today that I am feeling them. Another positive thing is the cramps are localized to my lower abdomen instead of in my ovaries and back (makes sense seeing as the cysts are gone). I have no idea why my back would no longer ache but this seems to be a bonus. Too bad I am exhausted, that would have been a good symptom to loose. Now I am curious to see how long the cramps and fatigue last.
Fingers crossed it will be down to just a couple of days!

2 comments:

  1. Heat, taking it easy and prayers!
    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so disappointed with my pain level for my first cycle after my lap surgery too. And definitely had the IBS symptoms with my periods too...it is awful!

    ReplyDelete