Wednesday, December 8, 2010

PMS???

Um, is it possible to have P.M.S. when doing IVF? Okay I know you are going to say that it could be implantation cramps but seriously I am feeling just like I do a week before my period. I have back pain, my head is killing, my ovaries are on fire and I have been visiting the bathroom a lot (if you know what I mean). Maybe it is just my endo flaring up but if I wasn't doing IVF I would know for sure that aunt flo was on her way.
Anyways, I am busy reading a great book and relaxing by the fire place. I was letting myself be distracted so I knew if I typed this out I could clear my mind and get back to Maeve Binchy.

6 comments:

  1. Keep the faith. Unfortunately pregnancy symptoms can mimic pms. That's why we go so crazy during the 2ww.

    To answer your previous post- if you are on progesterone you probably won't get a period. I don't think.

    Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister never had infertility struggles, and every time she was pregnant, she thought she was having PMS. I hope you get good news soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God, I am feeling the same way. I feel like AF is coming, but who even knows. Hopefully for us both, she is NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't let those symptoms fool you - it could be pregos... Oh I hope it is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way! I started getting some cramps about a week after my transfer and then they subsided. My boobs feel huge, but that's the progesterone. It's all just so confusing and I'm not sure how cramps and boobs can change so much from day to day!! Hang in there! I am rooting for you!! PS - Your travels sound fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope those cramps were from implantation!

    ReplyDelete