Sunday, May 2, 2010

Every day or every other day?

So this is the first month since I have been trying to conceive that it is actually somewhat of a possibility that I could get pregnant (37% chance). So far hubby and I have done some serious bd 3 days in a row, hopefully 4 after tonight. What I am wondering is, if most people do it every day when they are about to ovulate or every other day? I figured we could try every day because of G's high sperm count. I didn't end up doing any cycle monitoring this month and I am assuming these are my fertile days based on previous months, temperature, and cervical mucus. However, today I was thinking that I should have bought an OPK to be sure. I guess there is always next month.

3 comments:

  1. If you have been keeping away from each other for the first two weeks of your cycle, and his sperm count his high, you'll want to shoot for every day.

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your blog comment!

    Good luck this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way my OB/GYN said to do it (in our case) is abstain for 3 days, then BD the 4 days around ovulation. Of course getting pregnant isn't my issue, it's staying pregnant, so I'm not sure if it's good advice for you or not.

    ReplyDelete