Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Again I wait!

So I guess there is still a small chance that bd on day 11 and 12 could result in a bfp but it seems highly unlikely. Still I am not looking forward to the 2ww, although there isn't much I can do about it. Luckily, I have lots to do in the next couple of weeks so hopefully the time will go faster than other months.
One of the big events that is coming up next week is that I am taking my students to Ottawa/Montreal for their end of year trip. We go for 3 nights and 4 days and the kids are more than excited, most haven't been away from their parents for more than one night at a time. They are completely focused on their sleeping arrangements and rooming assignments. We have had more than a few parents call in to see if we can change switch the groups and it has been a bit stressful.
Another thing that will definitely keep me busy is my parents getting home from Florida for the season. They are high maintenance and my mom has already started leaving her 2 messages a day. I guess she is so social in Florida that she doesn't get around to calling as often, I have to admit I don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment