Monday, June 27, 2011

12 is my new favourite number!

They are now predicting that she will have 12 eggs so I am now hoping for atleast 8 embyos. I am over the moon!!! Retrieval is set Wednesday at 7am. Hopefully we can have a 5 day transfer. G just emailed me that we should try for 12-tuplets....haha. Gosh we would be happy with one healthy baby. I just can't believe it, something in this journey is going right!!! For the first time in our quest to conceive we might have some frosties!! I know this isn't as big as a BFP but I will take it. It just means that we are maximizing our chances to getting to our ultimate dream. Wow, wow, wow!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, congratulations! So happy for you!! Hope it all works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is amazing! Everything is looking so very good - I'm so happy for you! Good luck at the retrieval on Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great news!!!

    Keep growing little eggies!!!

    Good Luck on Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing news!!!!!! I hope it just keeps coming!!!

    ReplyDelete