Wednesday, April 27, 2011

One Tiny Step Forward

So as predicted things are moving forward very slowly, but I guess it is better than regressing or standing still. We now have a contract (Thanks to a blogging angel Jennifer)and we have our psych appointments booked for May 10. I also have another sonogram (to date the most physically painful test I have had) booked for May 3. Fingers crossed that I don't have any polyps on fibroids (lord let something be functioning in my body). My sister has started her first month of cycle monitoring this month. I hate to admit it but I pushed hard for her to get in there. She didn't really get that if she didn't start the monitoring yesterday that we would have to wait another month before she could do her FSH blood test and Day 3 ultra sound and it would put us back an entire month. Seriously it was all I could do not to beg her to drag her ass down to the clinic. I just kept offering to take the day off of work to watch her youngest daughter so that she could make the appointment. She finally gave in and followed through with the appointment....because I might have literally had a heart attack. If you can't tell I am a bit of a control freak (I swear it only factors into things when dealing with babymaking). Hopefully the clinic didn't scare her off because she has been texting me all day telling how me how shitty she feels after being attacked repeatedly by wanda!
I am still in a bit of a bloggers depression and I am not proud of myself. I want to follow all of you and support you but I am just not in that place right now. I know as soon as Keeny (my nickname for my sister) is doing a cycle I will be blogging daily and I will get caught up on what you are all up to. Please don't think I am too self absorbed. I do think of you all and I do pop on your blogs but I just don't always post a comment. I promise I will be a better blogger soon.
Baby Dust to you all!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. You just take care of yourself! We are all rooting for you and hoping that this will be your road!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be so hard to feel like you are standing by and watching this process that means everything to you, but you can do very little. As stupid as it seems, I always felt like I was "doing my job" in doing the shots, etc. It felt like you were taking steps to making this work or something. So, I totally get the control thing. Wishing you so much luck! XO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that things are moving along. That must have been hard to wait and wait and hope that she made the appointment. I don't think anyone can understand the sheer desperation that we have to get this done yesterday. And don't worry about posting or not posting or commenting or not commenting. When you're back on, we'll be ready to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I;m glad things are progressing!!!
    Make sure you spend the time to focus on you and your DH and your sis, don't worry about us!!!
    I can't wait to hear the process for this, I hope it ends with your BFP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would drive me nuts to have everything in someone else's hands. Just try to give your sis lots of support in this process, but I know, it's going to be tough! And don't feel bad about blogging - we'll be here for you no matter what!

    ReplyDelete