Saturday, June 19, 2010

Schools out for summer!!!!

Yesterday was the last day of school and the kids/parents spoiled me. I felt so loved that it almost brought me to tears. I received so many gifts and more importantly cards that it was overwhelming. It was my first year that I had a line up of parents that wanted to say thank you.
I still haven't made my decision about summer school, but I have to decide by next Friday. I have a couple of options if I decide to teach summer school so I am leaning towards doing the 4 week program because then I still have 5 weeks off which is still a long time to relax. Gosh most people don't get that all year and I have also had 2 weeks in December and 2 weeks in March.
This weekend should be a very busy one. I have to finish marking final exams, write report cards x2 (my memory stick has a virus and I can't get my first and second term reports so I have to retype them), I have to maark standardized tests, and it is Father's Day! I am exhausted just typing that and yet I am sitting on the couch watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta! This weeks was so crazy that I feel like I deserve a couple hours before the craziness begins.
***********graphic information********************************************
I am a bit confused today because I am on cycle day 7 and I already have my sticky discharge. Does that mean that I am ovulating early???? I guess I will just make sure to BD tonight just in case but I can't imagine I am already ovulating.

No comments:

Post a Comment