Saturday, May 7, 2011

Infertile Acrostic!

A - Age at Which you Started TTC:32 (3 years ago)
B - Baby Dancing or Sex: Neither (I am not feeling it lately)
C - Children Wanted: If only it was that easy! Yes of course I want kids! As many as I can!!!
D - Dogs/Cats/Fill In Babies: Um no, never had a pet as a kid so I haven't taken the leap. Have been thinking lately of getting a Springer Spaniel but haven't gone for it.
E - Essential Oils/Vitamins: Just stopped taking all of them because I am in a bit of a bad place but usually take (coenzyme 10, vit C, Folic Acid, etc.)
F - Fertility Meds I've Taken: Superfact, Progesterone, Gonal F
G - Gain, What I have Gained from Infertility: about 30 lbs (I think it is more of a psychological weight gain then medical)
H - HSG: Yes and it wasn't very pleasant
I - Infertile Pet Peeve: I have a million but my top 2 are: 1. People telling me that I could always adopt 2.People telling me they hope they can have kids and that they don't have to struggle with infertility (no kidding me either). I don't need to be reminded that I am living a nightmare
J - Job Title: Teacher (I love it!!!)
K - Kids Names: I have a million in mind but today I like Quinn (my mother's maiden name)
L - Lengh of Time TTC - This August it will be 3 long years
M - Miscarriages: No but secretly I am jealous of people who have because atleast they can get pregnant (sorry if I offend anyone)
N - Number of Times you have Swiched REs: Never although I have thought about it lots.
O - Overian Quality: Terrible/Diminished!!!!!
P - POAS or Wait for AF: Neither anymore, I am too jaded for that. I just wait for my period and it always comes!
Q - Quote from an Obnoxious Fertile: Oh so many...I guess i"ll go with the classic advice to "relax"
S - Sperm: Hubby has 100% motility, mobility and morphology and my clinic has never seen better!
T - Time you Tried Naturally - One full year (Oh how hopeful I was!)
U - Uterus Quality: Who knows, I have had 2 of those awful Sonograms and they say all is clear (whatever that means). I know this sounds crazy but I have tons but I don't trust the doctor. I have constant shooting pains in my uterus and severe cramping. I just don't trust that it is "all clear"
V - Vagina: We don't have a very good relationship anymore. She causes me too much pain and anguish. She is either bleeding or causing me heart ache. Even sex has started to hurt. I have promised myself that I will redefine our relationship!
W - What Baby Stuff do you Already Have: Everything (hidden in the laundry room)
X - Xtra, Xtra, Hear all about it!I tell anyone who will listen that I am struggling with fertility but most people don't feel comfortable so I shut up.
Y - Yearly Exam: Well it seems more like a weekly examination!
Z - Zits: Not really but I am sure that will too

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I found you through ICLW. I love your A-Zs. I actually started this about a month ago and love when I stumble across a blog i've never seen before and theres and A-Z list, its a great way to get to know people. I blog over at www.adventuresofendointhearctic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just responding to your question about the endo diet, this is my favorite subject to talk about! I have a page on my blog that talks alot about it, for me the biggest pain trigger is wheat so I don't eat any of it or other gluten (to be safe.) I also don't eat dairy and try to stick to only organic meats. If you have any other questions you can always email me lindsey(dot)l(dot)hunter@gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete