Friday, September 13, 2013

Two Good Days in a Row!

We are in an "Interesting" stage here. The boys have been whining a lot and if they don't like something I say they bang their heads on the floor or wall. NOT FUN!!!!!!!! I think it is their frustration with not being able to communicate and express themselves. Speech is still coming but not fast enough for them.
On a positive note they have had two great days with very minimal whining. Thank goodness because it was getting on my last nerve







2 comments:

  1. Oh I know the stage all too well. Lots of fun, for sure... but lots of little (or big) tantrums in there too! Glad you had two good days in a row!! The boys are getting so big and more handsome everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, they look so much more like big boys instead if babies. Sorry you are going through a rough time, hopefully the head banging is over soon!!

    ReplyDelete